“Therefore go…” Jesus says. “God is with you…and so am I.”On your eighth day of fasting, remember:
1. Water needs to be with you at all times
2. Rest and relax as much as possible
3. Remember your prayer time and prayer place
4. Write your thoughts in your prayer journal
5. Continue to meditate and listen
6. Sugar free mints
1. Senses begin to heighten
2. Cravings can occur, especially with pictures and smells
3. Weight loss continues
4. Bad breath
5. You begin to find what is known as the “sweet spot”
“So are the saints and pioneers of faith down through the ages.
And they’re all saying—shouting—You can do it, in Jesus’ mighty name! Go for it! Think big! Dream without boundaries! Be limited only by what He limits. Change the world!”
Founder, Campus Crusade for Christ
Amazing Faith, the Authorized Biography of Bill Bright
Thoughts for your Journal:
1. How can this fast give you supernatural insight?
2. Reflect on how there is great power and supernatural blessing that awaits the man or woman who forsakes all flesh for the chance to know their Savior and hear His voice.